Leap Day may have come and gone, but Leap Year still goes strong. Move your fitness forward by celebrating the holiday 12 months a year.
Feeling suddenly stumped about how to uncover the secret to this underplayed holiday? To get you started, take a moment to review these five motivational posts containing a selection of timeless training tips, spring-loaded exercise variations, power-packed plateau breakers, progressive programs, and inspiring stories designed to help you get back on track as the year marches on.
- How To Break Through Fitness Plateaus, Dr. Mark Slavin, Director of International Training, RTS, suggests three simple ways to vary your workout to stimulate progress for a stronger body and a healthier overall life.
- Operation Arc Trainer offers an inspiring open letter from the Armed Forces about how fitness keeps the troops strong and safe both at home and abroad.
- Why Sometimes Diets Fail examines the pitfalls that plague good nutrition practices. Recommendations for Maintaining your Diets in 2012 offers actionable ideas to renew your commitments for healthy eating.
- Inspire the fighter within with Spotlight: Andie Guthrie as she shares her story of what it takes to win when faced with the challenges of osteoarthritis.
- Stay Healthy & Go Strong, Cybex Editorial Team
WANT MORE? Try this Arc Trainer Interval Workout, a calorie crunching H.I.I.T!