MAY 24, 2012 [IN THIS ISSUE] RUNNING CLUBS - YOGA RAVES - ATHLETE HYDRATION - POLICE/FIREFIGHTER FITNESS - JUNK FOOD MYTHS - TOP 5 INJURIES - EXERCISING WITH YOUR SPOUSE - THE TRAINER DIARIES
NEWS: Top Headlines
- The Yoga Rave: Downward Dog Hits the Dance Floor
- Virtual exercise partners boost performance, motivation.
- Join the Pack: Getting Fitter and Faster with Running Clubs
- Sweat Science: Hydration and Nutrition in Athletes, Research Findings
- Fitness Programs for Police and Firefighters
- Junk Food Not Cheaper Than Healthy Food
BLOGS: Industry Voices & Views
- [PUMPONE.COM] Top 5: Most Common Weight Training Injuries
- [LISA JOHNSON] Exercising With Your Spouse
- [CAROLYN APPEL] Break Time: Personal Trainers Need Down Time Too
Stay Healthy and Go Strong!
Cybex Editorial Team
Cybex is a provider and manufacturer of premium commercial fitness equipment. Content featured in the Cybex Fitness Blog is meant to inspire healthy living and wellness and should not be taken as medical advice. As always, be sure to consult a physician if you are unsure of your individual exercise readiness or have a preexisting medical condition. While these programs offer great benefits, there are many considerations that should be weighed before attempting any type of physical activity.