Reduce downtime. Manage equipment usage. Cybex Care, our new web-based asset management system, offers maintenance guidance, task tracking, insight into cardio machine usage, and a method for submitting and monitoring service cases. As part of Cybex Care, we've created a series of maintenance videos to help you care for your equipment. This week, we're showing you how to properly move your treadmills.
HOW TO MOVE TREADMILLS
The below video will provide visual assistance in properly moving the treadmills as well as some tips to check the unit following the move.
- If you don't have one of our new treadmills with the Service Wheel, you will need a service dolly to move your treadmill.
- Utilize the "View Equipment Portal" to determine which treadmill in your facility has the most current mileage and which has the lowest mileage.
- Turn the main power switches on the units to the OFF position.
- Unplug the treadmills from the power outlet.
- Using the dolly or wheel, move the first unit out of the way, and then move the second unit into that location.
- When finished moving the second unit, move the first unit back into the second unit's original location.
- Upon moving the units, reconnect them to the power outlet and turn them back into the on position.
CYBEX SERVICE IS HERE TO HELP
If you have questions about any of our service videos, or need further information about your Cybex equipment, call our Service team at +1.508.533.4300 or visit us Cybex Support website.